Sixteen years ago,
a group of families from our subdivision decided to
do something charitable during the holidays. A monetary
contribution was made to the Food
Pantry in Waukesha. When we arrived at the Food
Pantry, the line was out the door and the parking lot
was full. We all were touched by the sight. Since then,
we expanded our team and efforts. Over the years, we
collected$41,614 and 37.48
Tons of food from our neighborhood donations!
Way to go neighbors!!
special thanks to all the businesses and organizations
that have gone out of their way to help make our
Food Drive a successful one.
The Neighbors Helping
Drive takes place every year between Thanksgiving and
Christmas. If you would like to get involved with our
Food Drive, we have listed different ways you can help.
Neighborhood Families -
- Flyer distribution volunteers (1 week before)
- Put a yard sign on your front lawn (week of)
- Any way you can help us promote the event (media
coverage, sign posting, etc.)
- Make a food or financial donation (learn
Area Businesses - (we
acknowledge all supporting businesses on our web site)
- Printing services donations (flyers, posters, group
- Sign services donations (yard signs)
- Media coverage donations (newspaper, magazine, radio,
- Donate boxes for collection day
- Donate food or money from your company and staff
members to our food drive (learn
- Any other way you can think that might help